Saturday, August 30, 2008

Potty training!

I had to share how Parker has been doing, today it day 2 & 1/2ish and he had no accidents went on the toilet every time, even went out in the yard, i know might sound bad but whatever gets him to go. The most shocking part he went POOP on the toilet! Yes so exciting, we couldn't believe it. I went from just bringing it to his attention to him totally doing it all right away i am totally blown away! He is so smart and driven.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's way too late to catch up!. I will be back tomorrow. Looks great thought....Kathy

Chandra said...

OMG - CONGRATULATONS!!!! He's a genius!! Wonder where he gets that (mom!). I'm so glad to hear that potty training is a breeze for him. Keep up the good work Parker! :o) BTW - love the picture of the pee below (only a mom can appreciate that!).

mandy said...

I'm ready for an update. :)

Anonymous said...

Me too where is my update!!!! Too much camping??

Tall Tale of a Teacher! said...

How is the potty training going? Is he still doing it? How long did it take? Gosh, we need to catch up!