Our great friend took us to this amazing u-pick orchard last year, and we picked blackberries but the best part is they are thornless so Parker sat in the stroller stuffing his face and was covered. So this year in June i took Bridgitt and Parker to pick raspberries but had to do the blackberries again. We did it with two other families and we went on the weekend so the dads joined us to. Their was two little ones about Parkers age last year so it was so much fun to watch them and see how covered they were. 
Bridgitt found this bug and was so proud of it but then she dropped it and the search was on but she didn't find it.
Parker with his basket ready to pick, well eat. His baskets were empty the whole time we would even put some in to help him out but he just ate them.




Bridgitt found this bug and was so proud of it but then she dropped it and the search was on but she didn't find it.



4 comments:
So glad we were able to go again this year, and even better that the guys and Sara's family got to come along this time! I love that pic of the kids together.
HEY . . . you said you would let me know when you were going so we could come too! Shame on you! Looks like you all had a fun time. I'm jealous!
I am with Chandra I wanno go too!!! Looks like fun. I always wonder how many shirts were ruined? I am just too practical.!
I so want to do this...fun!
Post a Comment