We love going to Tahoe, the weather is perfect, the scenery is beautiful and most important the water is clear its really cold but when you think about the 100 degree weather that you will be going home to soon you jump right in. The moms group set up a field trip to go up to Camp Richardson for the day, it turned out to be five moms and Sonya and her daughter Kendall carpooled with us which was a lot of fun because we got to know each other more and we actually have a lot in common : ). We hit some road construction on the way up so it took a little longer but the kids were good and it was Parkers first long road trip without his buddy (pacifier) he was a little whinny but it was a combination of that, hunger and sleepy.
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Tahoe
Posted by The Brooks Family at 1:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
OMG - that picture of Parker and Kendall is PRICELESS! They do make a cute couple! :o) Glad to FINALLY see some new posts!! See you soon!
~ Chandra
I am loving all the wonderful pics. Sorry I am behind. Oh and the fam pics were nice. Good thing I am a GREAT mom huh??LOL
I can't take it anymore!!!!! Call me when you update this thing lady!!!!! ;)
Kissing friends...to think of all that we have to look forward to! Love it!
Post a Comment