.JPG)
I was up doing my morning stuff when i heard Parkers voice"Mama, mama" so i went in to get him out of his crib and he had taken off his diaper and thank you he didn't have poo in it. I have heard those stories and i really hope it doesn't happen to me but hey i have a boy i know its coming sooner or later lol. But wouldn't be a great way to start off the week with husband out of town for the week. So the funny part is he had taken off his diaper for some reason and put his shorts back on but only in one leg lol so it looked like he was wearing a skirt, could barely walk and you could see his bottom in the back.
.JPG)
2 comments:
LOL . . those pictures are too funny! I have a feeling that Parker is going to turn out to be Justin's "mini-me". So cute!
Man...I almost cried laughing so hard over these pictures!! That has to be one of the funniest things I have ever seen...good job getting pictures for proof for when he starts dating!! lol
Post a Comment