Wednesday, December 24, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

We wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, be safe and enjoy the rest of 2008! So as it shows i have not had a chance to update this yet, but after all the holiday craziness i will. So make sure you check back.

Happy Holidays!

From The Brooks

5 comments:

Chandra said...

HOLY CRAP a new post!!!! I can't wait to see more and read about all the adventures you all have had in the past few months (and I know there have been a TON!).

Love to all,
Chandra

The Hartman's said...

Happy Holidays to your family as well, we sure miss you a ton :) Can't wait to see more pictures of the kids! Love you, Tana

Anonymous said...

I hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year. They kids are getting so big and the are so cute. I wish I lived closer to you guys. I sure miss you. Well talk to soon. Love Stacey

Anonymous said...

Way to go girl! it's fun to see you back here. Your babies are just the cutest! Love you all

Tall Tale of a Teacher! said...

What a great picture! We miss you guys! When do we get to come visit? Is our house done? Would love to see some updates on here!