Parker had his first haircut! He did such a great job, he liked her combing his hair, thought the buzzing or the clippers was interesting and he was a little upset when we had to hold his head so she could cut the back along his neck. Best of all she gave him a blue sucker after so his face mouth and hands were all blue lol. After seeing him with his new do, i asked myself why didn't we do this before he looks like a little boy now, i guess we are so use to having a girl and never having to take her to get her haircut that young. 
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Goodbye Mullet!
Posted by The Brooks Family at 2:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
SOOOOO cute! I thought the same thing after Drew had his first hair cut...what was I afraid of? Why didn't I do this earlier! Parker you are such a cute boy!
Post a Comment