Saturday, July 08, 2006
















Parker Michael is here he arrived on July 2nd at 12:29 am 9 pounds 21 inches long! Bridgitt was just 6 ounces bigger. He was a week early I couldn't even imagine how much he would of weighted if he waited a week. I was having contractions for a couple of days but they didn't bother me and I didn't think that they were contractions but Saturday night I laid down and started timing them and they were about 7-10 minutes apart but they still didn't bother me so I closed my eyes and a couple of minutes later my water broke at about 10:15 or so! So Justin rushed around the house to make sure we had everything, then we dropped Bridgitt off at Justins grandparents house and went to the Hospital. We arrived their about 10:50-11:00 and by the time they got the room set up he was almost here but the doctor wasn't so they had to get another on-call doctor that just finished delivering. Parker was here I couldn't believe it!

0 comments: